Small spaces. Overflowing belongings. Here is where storage in a small apartment becomes a task. We cherish everything we own and giving them up does not make sense. So here we are, wracking our brains to organize them intelligently with our limited space. Fret not, people, with these clever ideas, storage in a small apartment becomes as simple as 1+1.
Hooks and hangers
One of the best out there is hooks and hangers. These are a savior to make storage in a small apartment work.
Hooks: These act as coat and bag holders, and brilliant over-the-door hooks can hold more storage than built-in shelves.
Hangers: The multi-purpose hangers are used as a closet if the apartment does not have one. These are boons for smart storage in a small apartment. The hooks and hangers are affordable and available on amazon and local shops nearby. Just go over, buy, and attach them.
Storage in a small apartment
The best way to organize most of the stuff is to use nested storage in a small apartment.
- Bed with storage underneath. Store clothes, extra linen, and other extra stuff.
- Organizing boxes for the kitchen, clothes, and other rooms. These boxes can prevent littering, give a neat room appearance, and are affordable too.
- Wall mount shelves or cupboards are also great for storage and being a décor item. Rack up your books, indoor plant pots, and keys. When concerning the bathroom, there is no better choice than this.
- Pull-up drawers would be a bright idea for a nightside table.
- Portable shoe rack tower. This occupies less space and is mobile at the same time.
- The space beneath becomes a significant storage space if there is a staircase. Books, tools, secret hoard space, and more.
Things as decor
A decor adds beauty to the room. And if the décor is functional, then that is a clever and elegant piece worth spending money on.
- Book crisis? Do Not worry. A standing spiral bookshelf solves the problem. Another way is to arrange the books in an artistic stack that steals the show in the room.
- Multi-purpose tables, pull-out tables, and foldable tables for dining, study rooms, and living rooms are one of the most brilliant ideas for storage in a small apartment.
- Rugs that fit the whole room give a room a spacious look.
- Broken boxes and bottles can be reused as table decorations. These may not be used for storage in a small apartment, but they please the eyes.
Nowadays, most of the spaces are turned into small apartment blocks. Hence there is an increase in innovations of smart gadgets to manage storage in a small apartment, whether a single bedroom or more these tricky little things can come in handy anywhere and anytime.
Hiring a professional interior designer is one way of dealing with the situation. But only some have a budget for it. So, a few articles by famous designers and amazon shopping are enough to design and deal with the storage in a small apartment.